At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear:
improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Canopy Growth is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Customer Operations Manager (B2B) to work within our Supply Chain Department. The ideal candidate will have B2B work experience, strong leadership and analytical skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be the main point of contact to effectively manage all inquiries of internal and external customers
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, processes and procedures relating to B2B order entry, and ensuring that all Customer Operations tasks, order entries, product allocations, pricing, etc. in Sage (our ERP system) are accurate
- Working closely and collaborate with functional stakeholders (e.g. Logistics, Supply Chain, Sales, Finance, Inventory Control, etc.), drive continuous improvement for end-to-end operational and service processes with the goal of optimizing the customer experience while demonstrating fiscal responsibility
- Plan required resources and execute the plan flawlessly in order to achieve operational excellence in line with customer expectations and company/department goals
- Be a respected strategic leader with superior communication and relationship building skills and have a proven ability to clearly articulate an operational strategy
- Actively identify opportunities through continuous improvement and process optimization
- Ensure a customer focused culture in all customer interactions, and secure a positive and seamless customer experience
- Actively identify root cause and corrective actions around Incidents with the goal of improving B2B customer experience
- Prepare analytics for managing decision making on continuous improvement ideas and prioritization and, also, for the ongoing report out of improvement performance
- Build relations to stakeholders within country and global organization to gain and share experience and knowledge essential to Customer Operations to remove obstacles
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur
- Establish, assess and report Customer Operational/Service/Incidents metrics for both internal and external stakeholder communication and management needs
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork and a culture of respect by working together collaboratively, effectively, and efficiently with all employees to maintain a productive, collaborative and participatory work environment
- Ensure operational business requirements are met by leading and directing the Customer Operations Team through hiring, coaching, effective communicating and team building, etc.
- Identify and develop the many talents within the department to secure succession planning and to support rapid growth within Canopy Growth Corporation
- Set and enforce work performance and operating standards for Customer Operations team members and Team Leaders and providing training and development to maximize productivity and enhance proficiency
- Other duties as assigned
- B2B Customer Service, Operations, Logistics, Analytics required
- ERP Experience is a must
- Sage experience is a huge asset
- Effective analytical and problem-solving capabilities, advanced Excel skills
- Ability to envision and implement new concepts/strategies
- Simultaneous management of multiple tasks
- Advanced written, oral, and presentation communication skills
- Education preferred in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business Administration
This is a full-time position based out of Smiths Falls, ON or remote USA.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.