*Cargojet has been awarded one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, and the 2018 Shipper's Choice Award as Canada's Cargo Airline and Carrier of Choice by the Canadian Transportation and Logistics Magazine.
* Cargojet is Canada's leading provider of time sensitive overnight air cargo services and carries over 1,300,000 pounds of cargo each business night. Cargojet operates its network across North America each business night, utilizing a fleet of all-cargo aircraft.
For more information, please visit www.cargojet.com.
Primary Objective of the Position:
- The First Officer is responsible for the operation and safety of the aircraft and all persons on board during the flight, and transporting all persons and cargo on board during flight.
- Manipulates the flight controls in accordance with company policy.
Key Competency Requirements:
- ATPL or CPL/Multi-IFR with IATRA written
- 1500 hours total time which should include 500 hours multi-turbine.
- Completion of secondary school and graduation from a certified flying or aviation school is required.
- A commercial pilot's licence or an air transport pilot's licence is required.
Essential Position Functions:
- Assist the Captain in the flight planning, preparation and management of the flight;
- Carry out take-offs and landings under the specific authority of the Captain;
- Carry out other duties the Captain may delegate;
- Assume responsibility of Captain in the event of the Captain’s incapacitation.
- Eligible for salary increases under collective agreement. Eligible for standard group benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $119,000.00 /year