Bothwell Cheese is looking for several full-time Packaging Personnel for the afternoon/evening shift.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Operating computerized equipment
- Repeatedly lifting 20 kg’s
- Maintaining accurate and detailed documentation
- Basic troubleshooting
- Multi-task and manage time efficiently
Applicants must have:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good understanding of the English language
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Flexibility to adapt to changes
- A valid driver’s license
- Criminal record check will be required after hiring
Shifts for this position will start at 4:00 pm or 6:00 pm
- Occasional overtime may be required
Starting date for these positions will be as soon as possible.
We offer a full benefits package after a 3 month probation period including health and dental. Other benefits we offer include profit sharing, retirement savings plan and great staff discounts on cheese.
If you want to work on a great team and love Bothwell Cheese, please send your resume now. Bothwell Cheese is a progressive and fast-growing federally registered food processing plant which follows a regulated food safety program.
Thank-you for applying. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- New Bothwell, MB (Preferred)