INSDIE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
A BIT ABOUT US
We are an award-winning Canadian technology company founded in 2016, enthusiastic about smart communities, and we are pretty proud of having created the segment in Canada. Our innovative and proprietary IoT based solutions connect hundreds of smart homes together through a dedicated network to create a smart technology platform that enhances the experience and quality of life for homeowners in multi-unit residential buildings.
Our product has created quite the buzz, so we need to add an Inside Sales Representative who shares our passion for innovative technology, social impact for good, and the thrill of helping companies grow.
· Meet with prospects via telephone, video correspondence, and email, and conduct demos.
· Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity.
· Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating each rep about the opportunity
· Effectively handle and overcome prospect objections with confidence.
· Become a trusted resource and develop productive relationships with prospects.
· Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management.
· Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline generating targets to ensure territory revenue objectives and pipeline linearity.
· Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
· Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values.
· Self-starter with a track record of successful lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization.
· Desire to grow into an Account Executive function.
· Experience with pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling.
· Call structure and control, time, and territory management.
· Ability to manage ecosystem relationship management to achieve joint goals.
· Proven record of achieving measurable goals in a sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required.
· Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment with the highest level of integrity.
· Positive and upbeat phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing and presentation skills
· Proficient with efficiency tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
· Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus.
· 4-year college degree or equivalent experience required.
SOME THINGS YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW
We are focused on three priorities: culture, imagination, and family. This is not just a place to work but it is an organization focused on the well-being of our team and their families. We already have a great core of passionate people just like you, who enjoy building stuff that matters. Because we value our team, we offer competitive base salaries, comprehensive benefits, company events, and a cool office in Markham that you will be based from.
SmartONE is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace. If you require accommodation to participate in the hiring process, please contact us at [email protected] or (905) 617 0728 to make your needs known in advance.
SmartONE 45 Vogell Road, Suite 100, Richmond Hill, L4B 3P6 www.smart-one.ca
While we appreciate your interest in SmartOne, and would love to speak with everyone, due to a high volume of applicants we can only contact candidates we feel are best suited for the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3P6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- sales: 2 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person