Find Your Limitless with Reliance
By joining Reliance as a Plumber, you’ll become an important team member and will be provided with the tools you need to succeed. We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for Team Members who want to grow with us. At Reliance, we pride ourselves on the fact that we provide limitless opportunities for growth and we encourage it by rewarding our Team Members for their success in many ways. If you’re ready to find your limitless – join us!
What will you do?
- Learn and grow as an important part of a team that cares about Reliance and its customers.
- Provide general residential plumbing services to customers.
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner on each and every call.
- On-site problem diagnosis, accurately estimate repair costs, fixed right the first time and continual value-added communication with the homeowner.
- Install, maintain and repair all types of piping systems, fixtures and other equipment used to distribute, supply or dispose of water or wastewater, including fixtures systems and appliances in residential buildings.
- Set priorities and work assignments to meet established deadlines.
- Perform diagnostics, repair, maintain, service and install equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of Reliance plumbing products, services and programs on every call.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
What do we offer?
- The tools you need to succeed – including the tools for the job and fully stocked trucks as well as ongoing skills training and professional development programs
- Competitive wages with opportunity to earn additional commissions and bonuses
- Fully paid tuition and apprentice leave top-up for eligible Team Members
- Consistent work with a predictable and stable work schedule
- An award-winning and one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures with a proudly diverse and inclusive team
- A variety of perks for high-performing Team Members including the chance to win and be part of our annual President’s Club trip to a tropical destination
What do you bring?
- A growth mindset: above all else, we’re looking for people who are dependable, ambitious and want to grow with Reliance
- Red seal or journeyman License/Certified Plumber and Gas ticket – Mandatory.
- 3+ years’ experience in the Plumbing field.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding customer service with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Reliance is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions and we do just that in over 2 million customer homes across North America. Reliance is a trusted source and has become one of Canada’s largest providers of water heaters, furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, water purification, plumbing, protection plans, smart home, electrical, and EV chargers. Reliance is a $1 Billion business with 2,600 Team Members and we’re growing! We’re proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. It's our Team Members and their relentless focus on the business, each other, and our customers that makes us great.