The Customer Service Advisor Assistant is a multidimensional role with huge growth potential. The incumbent in this role is responsible for a variety of duties for the automotive and wholesale divisions, which include: i) assisting with generating new sales through effective communication with existing and prospective clients; ii) preparing accurate estimates, repair orders, and invoices for vehicle repair/maintenance services; iii) tracking and reporting on the progress of repair/maintenance jobs; iv) assist Shop Manager with administrative tasks including closing supplier invoices and supplier returns.
Job Type / Category
We are part of a network that has more than 300 stores coast to coast. We operate three facilities in Etobicoke including a 7 Bay automotive repair centre.
This is a full-time entry level role with huge growth potential. The successful incumbent would be required to work Monday to Friday (day shift) and alternating half day Saturdays.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Act as a liaison between clients and internal departments.
- Inside Sales – assist with sourcing new sales opportunities by following up with prospective clients and existing clients on previously identified repair and maintenance work; communicate effectively with key client resources to ensure their awareness of our range of service offerings.
- Customer Service – ensure that all customers are greeted and welcomed to our shop, offering assistance and information when/if required. Provide prospective customers with information and marketing materials. Handle any customer complaints and disputes in a professional manner.
- Pricing/Quotations – responsible for handling customer requests, providing competitive quotes on work, negotiating, writing up invoices
- Scheduling – coordinate scheduling of mechanical work and repairs
- Invoicing – responsible for ensuring that all invoicing is accounted for and appropriate monies have been collected/processed
- Cash – handle all payment related transactions and ensure that till balances at day end
- Contact and deal with the company’s providers to follow up on requests, orders, quotes, etc.;
- Work on special initiatives and related company businesses and projects as required.
- Front Area – responsible for maintaining visual presentation of the front showroom area, making sure that current product is displayed.
- Support Shop Manager as required
- 1+ years of customer service/experience providing exceptional customer service, job costing, sales, invoicing, and scheduling
- Previous Internet Sales prospecting/ lead generation experience is a plus.
- A degree in Sales, Communications, Marketing and /or Business Administration is preferred.
- Hi-energy personality with infectiously positive attitude.
- Hardworking with past B2B sales experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to earn credibility and build strong relationships that will serve as an enabler in achieving a profitable business operation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently
- Highly organized, attentive to details and strong analytical skills.
- Able to work in a team and independently without supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment
- Strong work ethic and initiative to follow-through
- Effective problem-solving and leadership skills
- Intermediate level computer skills required (Microsoft Office, Excel,
- Willingness to learn / participate in training programs as provided
- Adept at digital technology, electronic communication methods
- Must possess a current, valid driver’s license
- Graduation from an accredited college or university
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive Training and an opportunity to grow
- Great Benefit Package
- Excellent team/family environment
- Equal opportunity Company
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Etobicoke, ON (Preferred)