This position located in Spruce Grove, AB and plays a supportive role in a variety of areas. The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Operations Manager or the area designate. This role may perform any or all of the office administration duties for Prairie Creek Energy Services.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Reception, greeting customers/clients, answering phones
- Deal with vendors and transportation providers
- Maintains, orders, and organizes office stationary & equipment
- Types and formats letters and reports
- Generating Purchase Orders
- Tracking & Forwarding of supplier invoices
- General office duties as required (e.g., maintenance, cleanliness, etc.)
- Occasional purchasing and shipment of items for field and office operations
- Assisting the Operations Manager with administrative duties
- Manage payroll for employees and contractors
- Maintaining/Updating office manuals
- Assisting with Health and Safety duties such as managing training requirements for various clients, booking pre-access testing, etc.
- Scheduling training for new and existing employees
- Other duties as determined from time to time
Must be proficient in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc. Experience in Quickbooks Online is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Spruce Grove, AB (Preferred)