THIS POSTING IS FOR THE FOLLOWING FORTINOS VAUGHN LOCATIONS:
3940 HWY 7 8585 HWY 27 2911 Major MacKenzie Dr W
When applying, please note the store location you are interested in.
We know you’re relying on us for the comfort and necessity of food, pharmacy and wellness. We also know that you are looking for ways to support your community. We are looking to hire part-time staff to help our stores during this time.
- Due to the demand of grocery retail during this time, this position will be part-time temporary until May 31st and will be reassessed accordingly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided in a courteous manner to maintain our reputation for friendly, effective, and personalized experience.
- Processing and balancing of all types of tender received in adherence with Company policy and procedures;
- To operate a cash register and serve the public in a courteous manner;
- To perform other duties, as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours including days, evenings, and weekends;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure;
- Previous cash experience is a definite asset;
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
NOTE: The Employer noted in this posting is an independently owned corporation (“Franchisee”) which is licensed to use the “FORTINOS” trademark(s) by Loblaw Inc. If an applicant is hired by the Franchisee, then his/her employer will be the Franchisee. No employment or similar relationship will be created between the applicant and Loblaws Inc. or its affiliates.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Cashier : 1 year (Preferred)