Atlantic Industries Limited (AIL) is an award-winning innovator of engineered solutions in structural plate bridges and tunnels, prefabricated bridges, pipe and drainage systems, abutments and retaining walls, and sound barrier walls. Headquartered in Sackville, New Brunswick, AIL operates a network of technical sales teams, engineering departments, and manufacturing plants in Canada.
What are we looking for?:
Our Manufacturing team in Ayr, Ontario is looking for a Student, who, under the direction of the Manufacturing Supervisor, will primarily be responsible Window Wells machine. They would be tasked with loading raw material onto a machine and monitoring it through the production cycle. Duties must be fulfilled as assigned by the shop supervisor / lead hand in safe, efficient, and effective manner. Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
- Assist in setting up the machine to run
- Load machine with raw material up to 25lbs
- Assist preparing for material movement
- Keeping the workstations tidy and clean
- Assisting with general housekeeping item
- Enrolled in a post-secondary school program that is related to manufacturing would be an asset.
- Safety conscious
- Must possess a certain degree of mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to work accurately with measurements
- Must be organized and self-motivated
- Must be able to communicate with others
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Experience with heavy machinery would be considered an asset.