Artron BioResearch Inc is a technology-based manufacturer specialized in the development and large-scale production of antibodies and antigens. Employing the best practices in the development of rapid diagnostic technology has given the company invaluable hands-on expertise to provide our clients the best matched pairs of monoclonal antibodies and recombinant antigens in the industry.
With the company’s growing, we’re now looking for an experienced ERP software architect & engineer to join our team and assist the company to develop an in-house ERP management system! The ideal candidate for this role is a highly experienced system architect and engineer with expert-level business analysis, people skills and software development knowledge, who are able to assist companies to develop software with minimum supervision required.
1) Responsible for architectural design, feasibility analysis, development, operation and maintenance for internal company ERP system, including inventory and order management, shipping and tracking, procurement, accounting, internal communication/HR, customer relationship management (CRM) etc;
2) Constantly test and troubleshooting system failures, bugs and perform maintenance and upgrades;
3) Perform business analysis including communication within company departments;
4) Project management, including managing project time-line, budgeting, evaluation and monitor progress;
5) Make daily/weekly report to company manager regarding project progress;
6) Assist company in recruitment, training and leading additional software developers if required;
7) Other assigned duties;
1) A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field;
2) At least 5 years of combined hands-on experience with software engineering and development for ERP system is required;
3) Working knowledge of software architecture, business analysis for ERP software development including inventory and order management, shipping and tracking, accounting, internal communication/HR, customer relationship management (CRM) etc is required;
4) Experience in Linux, IT Consulting and/or Client Consulting as well as experience with SAP Business One or ERP / Accounting Software will be considered an asset;
5) Experience with programming in Client/Server environments as well experience in a software implementation and support role would be ideal;
6) Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential; and
7) Ability to work effectively with a team and/or independently with minimum supervision.
Contact person: Emily
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
We thank you for your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.