Full Time Position – 40 Hours per week
Salary + Performance
The Sugar Team
The Sugar Team is a boutique industry-leading residential real estate sales team operating out of Newmarket, Ontario. We sell homes primarily in York Region and Durham Region. We are trying to find an outstanding candidate to take on an important core role in our organization. We are looking for a candidate with a long-term view who is looking for a challenge and the opportunity to grow with a special organization that has a great entrepreneurial culture. This position would involve three primary roles each with its own responsibilities and skill sets: 1) Executive Assistant, 2) Administrative Manager, 3) Social Media Manager / Online Sales.
The ideal candidate should have strong communication, organizational, computer and inter-personal skills. This is a long term position with a stable company. Experience in a real estate office is preferred. Real estate license is an asset. Successful candidate will work as a critical member of a small high volume real estate sales and marketing team. The majority of our team have been together for a long time and we have a family business type of culture with a focus on performance. Thanks for taking the time to consider the position, more information about each role and the desirable skills/attributes are included below.
In this role you will provide direct administrative and management support to the executive management team. This assistance may be related to the Sugar Team or other businesses and special projects the executive management team are working on.
The ideal candidate will have experience providing executive level support in an extremely fast-paced environment. Manage calendar, prioritize appointments, coordinate meeting and work directly with internal executives, support meeting preparation and follow up including allocating appropriate time slots, ensuring awareness/preparation, and follow up. Receive and screen communications for the Executive Team including telephone and email messages. Perform a wide variety of executive and administrative duties as required. Complete research as necessary.
- Following up with sales agents about outstanding documents and using our project management software to ensure a high quality administrative process
- Coordinating with the sales representatives and managers to operate the company
- Audit deal transaction paperwork to identify problems and ensure a high quality in the administrative department
- Coordinate with the deal administration department, accounting department, sales team, management team and customers as necessary.
Social Media Manager
This role requires a high degree of initiative, strong communication, basic design skills, and an overall positive attitude. The successful candidate will require strong attention to detail and organizational skills to work both independently and collaboratively with the marketing team, videographers & photographers to develop engaging social media ad content and social media campaigns.
1. Create Paid Social Media Ad Campaigns (Primarily on Facebook & Instagram):
- Build, launch and test Facebook/Instagram advertising campaigns the Sugar Team
- Be ‘point person’ on social media advertising campaigns for internal team and clients
- Write drafts for blog posts, create social media posts & campaigns, print, and digital advertisements.
2. Analytics, Monitoring and Reporting on Social Media Campaigns:
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance and measure against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Analyze campaign results and provide reporting, recommendations and actionable insights for clients and the Sugar Team
- Attend marketing meetings, manage follow-up
- Provide market research, forecasts, campaign results and industry trends
3. Create/Optimize Landing Pages and Manage Social Media Campaigns:
- Design and setup dedicated landing pages for Facebook/Instagram lead generation campaigns
- Insert various conversion pixels on client websites and landing pages
- Ability to create & optimize landing pages and troubleshoot within the WordPress platform or using Wix.com as a website editor.
- Produce and execute collateral from the digital marketing plan that include a range of on-line activities to maximize brand results
- Participate in marketing efforts in: customer service, website updates, graphic design, social media production, and online reviews
- Production of graphic assets for online graphics, website
- Other marketing duties as assigned
- Drive results while working collaboratively with a high-energy group of individuals who are passionate about the brand.
- Assist in the development and preparation of marketing and sales collateral including copywriting and layout.
- Coordinate print production and delivery of marketing brochures and flyers.
- Assist in updating multiple websites.
Desirable Skills/Attributes: positive attitude, organizatized, clear communication, project management, social media management, real estate transaction administration, team-player, professional verbal and written communication, ability to manage deadlines and move at a fast pace
Bonus skills that are desirable: real estate sales license, speaking more than one language
Microsoft Word / Microsoft Excel / Web Based CRM (Data Processing)
Gmail / Google Calendar / Zoom (Communication/Organization)
Web Forms / Showing Time (Industry Specific)
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
- Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)