Complete Control Automation is a highly skilled and widely diversified electrical company with a reputation of a high-end service provider in many industries. We offer a career with a competitive wage, excellent benefits, a continual focus on training, and a financially sound, in-demand company in a growing industry. We are currently looking to add to our highly skilled team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determine full cost estimates for projects including materials, labour, sub trades, equipment.
- Prepare tenders/bids.
- Interpreting blueprints.
- Attend pre-bid meetings when required.
- Evaluate and recommend allowanced for indirect costs, design unknowns, escalation and contingency.
- Working as part of a team of committed professionals.
- Providing high quality service to internal and external customers.
- At all times adhering to company health and safety, human resources and accounting policies, procedures and programs.
- Working in the GTA with some travel.
- Searching out bid opportunities and maintaining industry relationships
- Accubid experience a must
- Experience in Electrical industrial estimating
- An excellent eye for details.
- Good communications skills, accuracy and time management.
- Efficient in reviewing blueprints and technical drawings.
- Experience with bid preparation and take-off procedures.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
We are accepting applications via email only.
Job Type: Full-time
- estimating: 1 year (Preferred)