about rennie & our culture:
We are real estate at its thoughtful best. We see real estate as a means to build better communities and improve lives. For more than 40 years, we have been leaders in the field because we consistently put people and relationships first.
Integrated under rennie are Developer Services, Consumer Services, and rennie Museum. Founded on collaboration, we intentionally foster a supportive environment between our in-house Intelligence, Technology, Conveyance, Finance, Marketing, and Advisor Teams. Together, we are the definition of strength in numbers, and individual success is team success.
We have partnered with developers throughout Western Canada and Washington State to help acquire, plan, design, market and sell some of the region’s largest and most successful communities. Integrating market intelligence, strategic perspective, and industry experience, our head office team of 90 and more than 160 Realtors in the field work seamlessly to deliver products and sales to build clients’ brands and ensure continued success. Whether our clients are buying a home, selling a home, or building a community, they can depend on rennie and our team of trusted advisors to bring expert knowledge and trusted experience, while delivering exceptional service.
The main office of rennie is headquartered in Vancouver’s Chinatown district in the historic renovated Wing Sang building, originally built in 1889. The spectacular space includes an inhouse museum, a rooftop garden with stunning views of the city, and unique collaborative workspaces.
about the opportunity:
As the Receptionist, you are the first point of customer service for greeting, informing, and directing all visitors and employees of rennie. You will facilitate the volume of people flowing through the business and ensure that all related responsibilities are completed on-brand, accurately, and in a timely manner. Part-time hours for this position will be from Monday to Friday, and approximately 4 hours per day.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Receive client deposits and issue receipts
- Organize and distribute keys/mail between rennie advisors and other realtors
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies in addition to monitoring the use of supplies and equipment
- Restock/tidy reception and collateral material areas daily
- Communicate effectively any operational, safety and marketing concerns within the office environment to appropriate personnel
- Support and assist rennie museum’s tour events
- Prepare/arrange couriers to send out and pick up documents/packages
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Assist marketing team in the order of supplies for presentation centers
- Update new listings, sold listings, office reminders, daily news and project deals on to the daily hot sheet using Mailchimp
- Review and input new listings data into Lone Wolf software
- Provide administrative support for special events when needed
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills: familiarity with Google and MS Office software required; experience with Mailchimp, Lone Wolf, Salesforce software is preferred
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Skills to organize, prioritize and work under pressure
- Capable to multi-task and work both independently and collaboratively as a team
If this looks like the position for you, please provide your cover letter and resume. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only select individuals will be contacted.
For more information, please visit: https://rennie.com/about
Job Type: Part-time