Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurse - Clinic
Location – Greater Toronto Area
Full-time & Part Time Positions
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization.
We are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
Our team of healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our own loved ones.
- Registered Nurse pay rate: $36.00-38.00/hour
- Registered Practical Nurse pay rate: $26.00-28.00/hour
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Package and RRSP Matching Program.
- Positive culture and 24/7 professional support.
- Opportunities for further education and professional development.
Our qualified candidates should have:
- A Nursing diploma or degree from a recognized accredited college or university
- Current RPN registration in good standing with the CNO, Standard First Aid & CPR/ AED (Level C)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- A commitment to living our values of: Quality, Integrity, Teamwork and Innovation
- Availability to work various shifts; weekdays and weekends & holidays
As an important member of the care team your role will include:
- Administration of IV medications, injections, vascular access device management, the provision of wound care and maintaining patient care plans according to the patients’ goals and expected outcomes.
- Participation in the development of policies and procedures and collaboration with a multi-disciplinary healthcare team. Clinic nurses gain leadership qualities by participating in research activities, sitting on committees, training and mentorship of new hires.
- Promoting the independence of clients and caregivers through collaborative health teaching and care planning while considering their individual needs, strengths and health care goals.
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please email let us know.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in this job description, we invite you to visit our website to apply for this position..
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place