- Are you looking to join an AMAZING team?
- Are you a hard worker?
- Do you have the drive to succeed?
If you answered YES to all of these questions we may have a position for you!
We are looking for an excited and motivated individual to join our team as a Medical Equipment Specialist.
Who We Are
We are a retail medical equipment business that retails medical equipment products to customers. We focus on areas such as bracing, compression therapy, hospital beds, bathroom safety, bracing and much more. We have a fantastic team that goes above and beyond to help serve our patients and clients.
Why Choose Us?
- Career Enhancing Opportunities
- An environment to thrive
- Competitive Wages
A Medical Equipment Specialist is responsible for medical equipment sales and use. The candidate will be responsible to promote and encourage the use of bathroom safety products, hospital beds, bracing, mobility aids and compression therapy to clients. This individual would be responsible for establishing relationship with customers and referral sources and helping source the medical equipment that individual may need.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Promote home health care equipment & services, to promote independent living, and equipment required through a client’s rehabilitation period
- Participate in community events, promoting the company, medical equipment and business services
- Increase and maintain professional referral partners
- Maintain accurate sales records
- Inventory management
- Assist clients with government funded programs, applications & equipment
- Attend related training sessions and maintain certification(s) as required
- Maintain accountability for all outstanding payments, orders and delivery of products and services offered by this position, and/or Home Health Care clients
What Makes You a Good Fit:
- Previous experience in retail and customer service
- Team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers and referral sources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Excellent computer (PC) skills
- Kinesiology background is beneficial
- Flexible availability to work during our business hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm
- Have their own transportation method
- Positive and driven attitude
Competitive Wages and Benefits Offered!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Store Discount
- Vision Care
To keep our team as safe as possible, we have installed plastic barriers, encourage social distancing, provide masks and gloves and hand sanitizer to all customers walking in.
- retail: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)