Plains Constructors Canada Ltd.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Skilled Labourers to work seasonally in a full-time capacity, in various locations throughout Edmonton and surrounding areas.
- Assist the grading/drainage crews with duties including erosion control installation, culvert installation and back-fill, grade checking, rip-rap installation etc.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labour with the use of hands and tools
- Maintain and clean job site, pick up tools and equipment in order to eliminate potential hazards
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 1 year of labourer experience assisting road construction crews and operating construction equipment
- Thorough knowledge of the safe operation of the tools and municipal road building industry
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license
- High attention to detail, strong communication skills and ability to follow directions
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently with little supervision
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Valid safety certifications
- This is a seasonal position
- This position is eligible for over-time and may include applicable LOA/Travel pay
- Travel outside of Edmonton may be required
- Training will be provided for various activities
- First-Aid and Safety tickets considered an asset
- Potential on call work during the winter months to participate in snow removal
How to Apply:
- Click on the ,APPLY NOWbutton at the top to submit your application.
- If you don't have a resume you may fill the application form by clicking here.
- Email your resume with posting name and number on the subject
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Skilled Labor: 1 year (Preferred)