Food Production Worker
Production Worker – Wynyard, Saskatchewan
If you are looking for a great job opportunity in a well-established, privately owned Canadian food company, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for employees who are hard-working, dependable, dedicated and are looking to feel satisfaction in team spirit and work. We really care about our employees and offer them our best.
Sofina Foods Inc. is a leading Canadian Food Company offering high quality food products for retail and foods service.
We are actively hiring Production Workers at our Lilydale chicken processing plant in Wynyard, Saskatchewan. NO previous experience required! On-the-job training provided.
Reporting to the Supervisor, the Production Worker is responsible to perform duties accurately and efficiently to process chicken products in an assembly line style processing environment doing repetitive work.
· Work in a line production in a processing chicken plant, either cutting, trimming, or packaging chicken.
· Work will be in varied temperature environments ranging from hot to cold, doing repetitive tasks while standing during your work shift.
· Accountable to ensure a safe work environment for co-workers, customers and visitors.
· Other duties as reasonably assigned.
· May have to safely operate motorized power equipment in some roles.
· Verbal and written ability to communicate in English is required.
· Good workplace attendance and work ethic is required.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package that safeguards the health and well-being of our employees and their families. We also offer opportunities for advancement.
Reference ID: Req 2729
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.19 per hour
We follow all COVID safety protocols. Common surface areas are sanitized regularly and lunch room has safety dividers; daily temperature checks, maintaining distance and wearing of masks and face shields is required by all employees.