Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
Are you looking for a dynamic career in customer service for a forward-thinking and fast-growing company that has a built a solid reputation in Canada for 35 years?
If yes, ITM Instruments is currently looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative (Inside Sales) to join its Montreal based team.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in a well-managed team environment; have the motivation and discipline to provide overall superior customer service in order to develop and maintain solid business relationships while continuing ITM's reputation for outstanding customer support.
This is a full-time position (Monday to Friday – 8 am to 5 pm EST), only serious candidates should apply.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide customer support by phone, email, chat, open forums and social media;
- Attend in-house supplier training sessions and provide technical product information to customers;
- Collaborate with established suppliers;
- Create customer quotes and process their orders;
- Set up new accounts and maintain customer contact information in our ERP;
- Provide excellent customer service.
You may be required to carry out other duties, as are within your capabilities and level of responsibility, in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Experience in customer service (inbound or outbound calls);
- Strong computer knowledge (MS Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Multitasking between many software programs and online tools;
- Excellent problem-solving abilities;
- Exceptional communication skills as well as phone and email etiquette;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Excellent team working skills;
- The ability to learn new skills quickly;
- Written and spoken English and French are required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- West Island, QC (Required)
- and write English and French (Required)