Who are we?
The Movement Boutique is a multidisciplinary wellness space offering chiropractic care, reformer pilates and functional medicine.
At TMB, community is at the core of what we do; we value our patients and ultimately their experience at our clinic (including their privacy) above all else!
We’re looking for an energetic, detail-oriented, organization-obsessed admin superstar to join our small team of incredible practitioners!
We’re looking for:
- Enthusiasm and welcoming energy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Customer service focus with a passion for building and maintaining relationships
- Lead client care and customer service, including all incoming patient communications
- Greet, check in and check out clients & patients with an upbeat and welcoming attitude
- Manage scheduling for four practitioners
- Clean treatment tables and reformer machines between patients
- Manage clinic and dispensary inventory and ordering, including coordinating with vendors and customs to ensure timely delivery
- Support all practitioners as needed in their daily tasks
Check us out on instagram @themovementboutique, and if this sounds like you - send us a fun cover letter to your resume, letting us know why you're the right fit to join our team and what excites you about working together!
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M4T 1W7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-02
Expected start date: 2023-10-02