Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
Join the Ceridian Support Team responsible for providing world class application support for the Dayforce HCM solution; our award winning cloud enterprise human capital management (HCM) application that is improving the lives of millions of workers across the globe!
Crush resolution tickets and capture the hearts of customers like a world class Pokémon hunter. We are a team of customer focus enthusiasts dedicated to the success of our clients. We are constantly innovating and people recognize it. Clients recognize it. Industry experts recognize it. And most importantly the people who use our software love us for it.
Due to growing demand of our HCM application our Support Team is growing. Our employees are fun, intelligent, team oriented people who live our values every day: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Sound intriguing?
We are looking for a:
Application Analyst. This position is remote and can be located anywhere in Canada or the United States.
What Ceridian Can Offer You [Perks of Joining our Team]
- Collaborate with the brightest team in Human Capital Management
- Flat hierarchy: work, eat, and engage with company execs
- Ceridian offers the best of both worlds - the excitement of working in a growing startup environment, combined with the opportunities of a large organization
- Flexible vacation and comprehensive benefits plan
- Employee driven career path; Top Talent, Career Talk, Career Pathing, Tuition Reimbursement, Mentorship, & Job Rotation are just some of the People programs we have to help you advance your career
- Fun@Work; Company and Department social events, Holiday parties, picnics, and community involvement (each Ceridian employee gets a paid volunteer day)
- Bring your whole self to work; casual dress code, a diverse workforce, and some of the greatest people around to make your work day better!
What an Application Analyst is Responsible for [Day in the life]:
Why This is an Important Position at Ceridian:
- As an Application Analyst you will be responsible for delivering exceptional B2B application support to Ceridian’s clients. This includes using your strong analytical and problem solving skills to efficiently resolve incidents while maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Because customer focus is in your DNA, you will work directly with client administrators as well as collaborate with your team members and other internal teams to champion client priorities and drive incidents to closure. You will combine strong technical and functional problem solving skills with a keen business sense to deliver top notch, client-focused support. Your clients will praise your ability to provide them with regular and timely incident updates.
- You will have the opportunity to further improve our ability to support our customers by contributing to the support knowledgebase, as well as play a part in the improvement of our application by reproduce and meticulously documenting software defects. You may get involved with a wide variety of operational projects including; monitoring and maintaining client production environments, technical programming and scripting tasks, enhancing the customer support experience and optimizing internal processes and procedures. Whether you are answering incoming client calls or working on-call, your colleagues will appreciate and share in your willingness to jump at the opportunity to support your team and customers where you are needed the most.
Skills/Experience We Value:
- Ceridian wins when our customers win
- You get to contribute to our customer’s success
- You get the opportunity to support our award winning cloud enterprise HCM application
What Would Really Make You Stand Out:
- ‘I got this’ mentality and optimism; the ability to rise to a variety of challenges with superior communication, organizational, and problem solving skills that instill confidence in our customers
- It’s not just about working hard; you know how to celebrate success both customer and team wins (we inject a fun and a positive vibe through out our team; Dubsmash much?)
- Collaborative work ethic; tackle a creative problem over a game of shuffle board, or network with colleagues from other locations at the end of the work day by joining one of our employee run sports teams! This is a tight knit team of customer focus individuals
- Ability to work flexible hours and a willingness to work on-call if required
- Recent Graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Technologies (e.g. IIS, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Object Oriented Programming
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.