SKILLED FOREMAN IN LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY TO JOIN GROWING TEAM
We are looking for a foreman to run a small crew on various landscape projects. Edenborough Landscaping is a strong and growing company, offering a good starting wage for the right individual. Long term employment opportunities are available.
- Minimum 4-5 years landscape construction specific experience (lawn maintenance not sufficient) * Ability to follow directions
- Complete assigned tasks with enthusiasm and a strong customer service orientation.
- Self motivated, with the ability to work in a team environment
- Good work ethic, punctual and dependable
- Valid “G” Licence. Must also have own transportation (no exceptions)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage construction sequence of a project. Plan equipment needs, labour requirements, subcontractor timing, and material pick-up or delivery.
- Ensure adherence to safe work practices and procedures set by the employer and the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Constructs and installs all aspects of a landscape project while, maintaining high standards of quality and monitoring production rates and material costs.
- Able to operate equipment in a safe and professional manner, maintain the equipment, and transport equipment to and from the job site.
Please apply with resume. We thank all interested individuals but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Landscaping: 5 years (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)