Who We Are
Founded in 1926, Gatestone is an industry leader providing exceptional outsourced Customer Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to the world’s most respected organizations. Our clients are some of the world’s most respected organizations including Fortune 500 companies.
Started by Nicholas Wilson from humble beginnings, Gatestone has grown into a major global outsource provider with 10 fully-integrated sites located across North America, Latin American, Central America and Asia offering skill sets across multiple experience levels and languages. Still under original ownership, the company is supported by a long-tenured management team who provide unparalleled strategic leadership at all levels throughout the organization.
Our company is currently experiencing strong growth and we are recruiting dedicated individuals for full-time, permanent positions. Our employees are motivated and encouraged to perform to the best of our collection team. In addition, a job at Gatestone is a career that opens many doors for you to grow within the company.
Gatestone & Co. is currently looking for financial support representatives to join their Montreal team. Successful candidates will join a team operating in a call center environment, answer consumer calls and assist consumers with various questions and concerns on behalf of various clients among Fortune magazine's 500 companies.
· Assist with customer service calls and contact customers about their accounts
· Negotiate payment terms and methods using critical thinking skills and thorough questioning to overcome objections
· Ensures adherence to established procedures and policies
· Provide assistance to consumers, in the context of appropriate payment solutions, in a pleasant and professional manner
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment
· Ensure that objectives/targets are met
Skills & Requirements:
· Fluent in English (French is a plus)
· Strong negotiation and customer service skills
· Consistent monitoring skills
· Detail-oriented, organized, efficient and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Computer skills with working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
· Superior oral and written communication skills
· Excellent attendance
· Experience in the use of banking database systems is an asset.
· Previous customer service experience or call center experience in sales and/or collection is an asset.
Benefits of working at Gatestone
At Gatestone, we understand that our corporate success starts by attracting the right people, developing and mentoring those that show potential, and taking steps to retain and promote our top performers.
· Work from home (We will provide the necessary equipment)
· Office is easily accessible by metro or train and there is ample public parking nearby
· Paid, professional training provided to successful candidates
· Growth opportunities within the company and monthly performance incentives are offered
· Private medical insurance after 12 months.
We believe in our employees and invest in providing the best growth opportunities. Promotions at Gatestone are based on merit, past performance, and leadership potential. We recognize our top employees and help them succeed. We also have a full-time Employee Engagement Specialist who ensures we have fun while working hard!
When you join Gatestone, you do more than join a company. You become part of a team of talented and self-driven individuals dedicated to bring success to the Company and their lives.
Be a part of an Awarding Winning Company.
We are an accessible workplace. Gatestone welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Individual accommodation shall be provided for applicants with disabilities who meet the required qualifications. Please advise us at any time during the recruitment process.
Application deadline: 2021-03-04
Expected start date: 2021-03-08
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $13.75-$14.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $13.75-$14.00 per hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- French (preferred)
- English (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place