Do you enjoy the change of duties on various shifts - from cooking and to ticket sales, work both inside & outside. Quick to learn, you take direction well, are well-groomed and have excellent customer service skills. High energy, an eye for detail and the ability to work quickly but thoroughly enable you to finish tasks to high standards during the fast-paced summer period. You are a team player & support other staff but able to work alone with a minimum of supervision; you are physically fit and able to perform all duties, both inside and outside.
- Cooking deep fried foods, grilling meats
- Making a variety of sauces
- Serving beverages and snacks to customers
- Serving customers
- Assisting of parking cars
- Operation of cash registers
- Ticket booth operation, requirement of great math skills.
- Ensuring that each customer is having a fun memorable experience!
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Team spirit! Enthusiastic personality!
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including evenings and weekends
· Dependable and trustworthy, excellent communication skills, hard work ethic and positive personality – essential! You are able to multi-task and be willing to work outside the boundaries of the job description when needed.
· Sussex Drive is only open for viewing movies after dusk. All shifts will be evenings and weekend work. Must be willing to work those shifts. In full season, Tue 7-11, Thus 7-11, Fri 7-11, Sat 7-11, Sun 7-11pm. Shifts are subject to the season and business or Covid-19 needs. Hours are subject to change.
If you are looking for the perfect evening and weekend summer job, then apply below
Please send resume and cover letter or apply in person at KOA Sussex Office
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week
Expected Start Date: 2021-05-12
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.75 per hour