Employee Care Partner Opportunity
General Manager – Three Robins Stony Plain
Connecting Care is a leader in seniors’ supportive housing management in Western Canada. We are looking for a caring professional with strong leadership skills to guide our dynamic team who provide hospitality within our active independent senior living community. Three Robins is a new concept based on resident interaction and participation within the community. The Three Robins concept centers around residents helping residents through community building and volunteerism.
· You are an exceptional leader – a patient team player, motivator, coach, mentor and professional role model.
· Able to coordinate various business activities within the vision, objectives and guiding philosophy of Connecting Care.
· A strong personal commitment to Person Directed Independent Community Living. Current familiarity with the Eden Alternative Philosophy and the Domains of Well-Being is preferred.
· Strives to attain excellence in resident and employee satisfaction.
· Friendly with a sense of humor including the utmost respect for all persons.
· Attains and maintains targeted occupancy level.
· Demonstrates strength in building partnerships with residents, employees, volunteers, external visitors and the community at large to ensure the vibrancy of our community.
· Flexible, willingness to prioritize routines but also being able to readjust to changing circumstances if necessary.
· Strong leadership, supervisory, organizational, communication, and time / resource management skills.
· Excellent facilitation, problem solving and conflict resolution skills, deal effectively with difficult or crisis situations.
· Ongoing monitoring of continuous quality improvement including all service areas.
· Awareness of workplace safety including WCB, OH&S but also mindful of psychological health of all employees.
· Grade 12 Diploma or recognized equivalent is required.
· Degree / Diploma in a related field – preferred.
· Must be able to read, write and speak fluently in English.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience within hospitality background – preferred.
· Supervision / leadership / facilitation / resolution experience required.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Publisher.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle, must be prepared to travel when required.
· Day-to-day community administration including: Resident and family relations; management of employees; the planning, development, implementation, evaluation and improvement of high-quality services; financial operations, lease holder relations, and community development.
· Uphold and create opportunities to achieve a successful quality of life as defined by the residents.
· Ensure that services delivered recognizes each resident as an individual so that personal needs are met.
· The Eden Alternative Philosophy is embraced to ensure that each resident’s life can be fully enhanced.
· Wages $55, 000.00 per year salary based on 40-hour work week.
· A competitive benefits package is included, as well as an RRSP matching program.
Position: Full-time Permanent
Competition #: 05062021 – 3RSP
While we thank each applicant for their interest in this position, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Wellness program