OZ Optics Limited is a leading worldwide supplier of fiber optic products, test equipment and sensors. It is located in Canada's capital city of Ottawa and established in 1985.
- Every employee receives full benefits including medical, dental, optical and life insurance with the premiums paid for by OZ Optics.
- Opportunity to work along side with subject matter experts in fiber optics
- Opportunity to work on world-class products with cutting-edge technologies
- Best recreational facilities company can offer. Squash and basketball courts, weight-training rooms, indoor pool, sauna, and hot tub for use by employees
- Staff events - adult and children's holiday parties, Easter egg hunt, family summer barbeque, and soccer games.
- Free on-site parking
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Familiar with both analog and digital circuit design, especially for high frequency (2 GHz) circuits;
- Firmware programming;
- Able to use Protel, Altium to create printed circuit board layouts;
- Familiar with C, C++, VB, assembly and Java languages;
- Familiar with MATLAB, LabVIEW;
- Familiar with microprocessor and FPGA programming;
- Has experience on microwave experiments;
- Able to write cell phone apps for Android systems (for OS system is a plus).
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- microwave experiment: 1 year (Required)
- Master's Degree (Required)