Freelance Graphic Designer
- Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist Account Managers with client art requests including; projects, custom designs and other promotional materials.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and product designs; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches.
- Identify, investigate, and validate complex design problems.
- Create deadlines and templates for package design.
- Develop, concepts that support existing brand creative guidelines across various print materials.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree or diploma in Graphic Design
- High proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- Experience in creating custom designs and packing for print/production.
- Well-established design and conceptual skills
- Understanding of print production and package design in Canada.
- Fluency Mandarin communication are required.
- Knowledge of Chinese culture will be considered and asset.
- Interested applicants should apply with résumé and online portfolio link.
Job Type: Casual
- Madarin (Required)