Founded in 1985, La Vie en Rose has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of lingerie and jerseys with more than 3,000 employees. The company has more than 230 stores across Canada, and our ultimate goal is to make you feel beautiful and comfortable in our lingerie and swimsuits and provide you with outstanding customer service. In addition, since 2006 we have entered the international market and our brand is now represented in 18 countries.
At La Vie en Rose, employees are the most important asset of the company. It is important for us that employees feel appreciated in their work. That's why we encourage in-house promotions and offer the best possible training to our employees so that they all develop a long and beautiful career at La Vie en Rose.
Under the responsibility of the Manager, Corporate Inventory Control, the incumbent will be responsible for analyzing and verifying the integrity of the data entered into the various systems as well as ensuring compliance with procedures and process compliance by all stakeholders.
- Production of various inventory reports for the reconciliation at the end of the fiscal month ;
- Monitoring and explaining inventory discrepancies between systems;
- Ensure cost integrity in the system (ERP);
- Ensure that all inventory processes are followed;
- Follow up on the various inventory movements in the chain, make corrections if necessary, carry out appropriate analyzes and produce various reports;
- Work in close collaboration with the distribution center regarding situations / questions related to inventories or processes;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Diploma of professional studies in a related field;
- Sense of analysis and attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Good communication skills (customer service);
- Dynamism and great flexibility in performing tasks in a dynamic environment;
- Bilingualism, an asset.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.