Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project to make a positive difference?
Are you looking to hone in on and develop your social media marketing skill sets?
Do you want to support other young professionals in succeeding and operate in a highly-collaborative and harmonious environment?
If that's you, Window Medics would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job.
Read on to learn more and apply for your position!
Who We Are
Window Medics is among the largest thermal windowpane restoration companies with over 100 service locations and more than 200 technicians in the US alone. We have perfected the technology and developed a complete window restoration process, which changed the way window restoration agencies operate today!
Window Medics was created with an aim to provide world-class window repair and restoration services to people across Canada and the US. By 2005, over 100,000installations were conducted in the US. Window Medics’ constant focus on great service, quality, innovation, value and community leadership has allowed it to grow and become world’s largest thermal windowpane restoration company.
Window Medics is NOW hiring highly driven and passionate intern social media marketers to organically generate window restoration leads using different social media platforms available which will successfully benefit thousands of customers.
You will work part time from the comfort of your own home (or wherever else you like) using just your computer and smart phone. You can start right away if you're hired.
To be considered for an internship, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field.
- Experience marketing on different social media platforms.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience social media marketing.
- Enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field.
- Very responsive and an excellent communicator.
- Great at problem solving.
- Has a growth mindset.
Ideal Interns Must Possess the Following:
- Must have a computer.
- Must have a smart phone.
To Confirm in Cover Letter:
- Please make sure you list in the cover letter all the marketing skills you possess, letting us know will put you at the top of our applicant list.
- Please confirm in the cover letter that you have your own computer and smart phone.
- Please confirm in cover the letter that you understand this job does NOT have a salary.
Window Medics is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Type: Internship
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Toronto (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)