essential duties and responsibilities
other duties may be assigned
We are building a web app as a database management tool as well as supporting the client in marketing and merchandising initiatives with the power of data we host.
We are looking for a team member able to provide data analysis and standard reporting support, which includes the ability to extract data from various source systems and data stores by performing light business coding (SQL, VBA) and system parameter setting, perform ad-hoc queries and develop/automate reporting models using Excel.
- Excel reporting and data transformation (50%);
- Database updates (50%);
- Perform impact analysis on proposed changes, evaluating potential impacts on data, applications, and reporting and effectively communicating potential risks/effects;
- Interface with management, users, and information technology professionals to solve complex business problems;
- Excel – complex formulas, pivot tables, dashboards;
- Excel – basic VBA knowledge (nice to have but not mandatory);
- SQL – basic SQL knowledge (nice to have but not mandatory);
- Experience with any ERP system;
education and/or experience
Candidates should be able to provide a portfolio of Excel reports/models they have been working with and complete the Excel-based test task as a part of the hiring process.
Candidates should have 2-4 years minimum of relevant work experience in a data analysis role.
Candidates should have English language working capability (written and spoken).
It is an open plan office in a comfortable and clean environment in Toronto.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour