Ply Gem is North America's leading manufacturer of exterior building materials, including windows, siding, stone, and 40 other categories.
Ply Gem employs over 20,000 people with 80 manufacturing and distribution sites.
We provide the nation's residential builders, remodelers and architects with access to a comprehensive range of building products. From new construction to repair, remodel and replacement, our full line of windows, doors, siding, stone veneer, and fencing and railing products provide quality and value for all types of projects.
We’re all about you – finding out what you need; responding to your questions; helping get the job done right. After all, we don't succeed until you succeed. Ply Gem operates under one simple belief – that building your success starts by building your trust. That's exactly what we've been driven by – earning our customer's trust since 1943.
What's in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive group benefit plan, boot allowances, relocation opportunities and a great work environment.
We provide the expertise that only experience can bring and the dedication that fuels your success. How do we do it? Through service, distribution, reliability, selection, innovation and sustainability.
That's the Ply Gem difference. Experience it for yourself.
The Warehouse Shipper/Receiver will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and seamless processing of incoming and outgoing shipments.
Reporting to the Supervisor, the Swamper/Warehouse Worker is responsible to perform some warehouse duties and also accompany the driver and truck from our distribution center to our customer’s job site and unload product from the truck with the support of the driver.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous warehouse or swamping experience an asset.
- Motivated and driven to deliver quality, damage free products in a high paced and high volume environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills that works well with others in a team based environment.
- English language comprehension (verbal/written communication).
- Ability to lift over 100lbs pounds repeatedly in both warehouse and job site environments.
- Knowledge of city and surrounding areas to assist driver with efficient route planning.
- Manual dexterity required to lift and handle objects.
- Overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 80 lbs required.
- This position may be exposed to elements such as noise, dust, odors, fumes and oils
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Ply Gem is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in a diverse work environment. We do not discriminate against any protected ground under the Human Right Code when recruiting, hiring, training, promoting or other employment practices.
Ply Gem is also committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process. Applicants should advise Human Resources if they require any type of accommodation during the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lethbridge, AB (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)