FROGS Physical Therapy
- Pro-actively manage diaries and make and co-ordinate appointments
- Gather information for meetings, prepare papers and complete monthly reporting
- Coordination of travel as required, including travel expense reimbursement.
- Prepare complex correspondence, reports and presentations to a high quality.
- Organise and expedite the flow of work through the Executive and initiate any follow up actions.
- Arrange functions and visits including sourcing of venues and catering
- Additional clerical, administrative and general office duties as requested.
- To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting Senior Level Executives
- Ability to work through difficult problems professionally
- Development of new processes and improvement of existing processes
- Advanced MS Word and PowerPoint, Intermediate Excel and the ability to prepare high level presentations
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Proven ability to plan, co-ordinate and follow through on projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with peers effectively
- Strong editorial and proof reading skills
- Friendly, can-do attitude
- Ability to interact with people at all levels
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time