Metro Windows and Doors are currently recruiting for a Sales Associate.
Are you a polished, skilled negotiator with sales experience? Do you enjoy the challenge of actively managing and proactively growing a competitive sales territory? Keep Reading!
About the position!
Metro is an 8‐time winner of the Consumer Choice Award for Customer Service and we pride ourselves on supplying our customers with quality products, expertly installed and backed by our superior service.
Metro is seeking an experienced sales professional, by using a consultative selling process to fully understand each clients’ unique needs to provide the right solutions while delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Cultivating new business, as well as managing an important existing portfolio of multiple builder
accounts including home builders, contractors, designers and architects.
- Actively listening to clients and asking strategic questions to make appropriate recommendations
- Designing and ordering custom window and door systems.
- Utilizing multiple supplier software programs to prepare accurate estimates and effectively negotiate extensive contracts.
- Understanding extremely detailed new home and renovation plans i.e. reading blue prints.
- Always staying up to date on the newest products and industry developments.
As the ideal candidate you will have…
- 1+ years of direct sales experience
- Self motivated, persuasive negotiator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly skilled at managing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Well organized and able to complete paperwork accurately and efficiently
- Advanced mathematics ability
- Valid drivers license, travel throughout the HRM required
- Unlimited earning potential with salary plus commission
- Health and Dental benefits
- 8‐time Consumer Choice Award winner
- Be apart of a reputable team representing exceptional products
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)