Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion
As a Class 1 Driver for Bunzl You would be responsible to transport products in a safe manner to customers on time while providing excellent customer service as the face of the company.
Class 1 Driver Responsibilities:
- Operates tractor-trailer combination in a safe and professional manner at all times
- Delivers products to customers on time, while providing complete customer service
- Transfers materials and items from trailer to dock area or other designated area by hand, hand truck, manual pallet jack, or electric pallet jack
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must have a valid Class 1 Drivers license with a Minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial transportation
- Must have Hazmat endorsement or able to obtain within 60 days of employment
- Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy objects
Benefits & Perks
We offer a full range of benefits to help our employees take care of themselves and their family today, tomorrow and for the future.
What's in it for you?
- Paid hourly rate
- Local Route
- Reliable Late Model Equipment
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay
- Benefit program
- Share Save Plan
- Company match me RRSP Program
Bunzl Canada Inc. is committed to inclusiveness and accessibility. Accommodations are available upon request under the respective provincial Human Rights Codes, and will be addressed confidentially. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply”.
Job Type: Full-time
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: 3 years (Preferred)
- Class 1 Driving: 3 years (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
- VEHICLE & Driver's (Preferred)