With terminal locations throughout Atlantic Canada, we hire locally from within the community. Our commitment to people, safety, service, stability and family has made us one of the Best Companies to Work For in Atlantic Canada* as well as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies. We want you to be part of this success! We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the following position at any one of our Maritime Terminals.
Full Time Truck Driver Hauling Potato chips to various locations between New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Driver will be driving at night, with deliveries daily. This is a physically demanding job, so applicant must be physically fit as there is a lot of walking and hand bombing involved.
The successful candidate MUST possess a valid CLASS 1 license, along with a strong driving record with 2 or more years of commercial driving experience.
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Loading and unloading of goods, cart will be supplied
- Plan travel schedules and routes
- Receive and relay information to central dispatcher
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
Shift: Flexible, but deadlines must be met
Salary: Paid by piece work as well as mileage
Print off applications at www.armour.ca
Job Type: Full-time
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Discounted/free food
- Wellness programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- truck driving: 2 years (Required)