Trees Cannabis is a private, independent Canadian cannabis retailer. We are well established and extremely thrilled to be in Ontario and BC with storefronts opening across both provinces at a rapid rate!
Our Mission is to grow and provide value for local communities, clients, and culture through sustainable cannabis business.
We are proud to have assembled top talent within the Canadian cannabis retail industry and we are currently looking for first-rate individuals to join our outstanding team.
Trees Cannabis is seeking a friendly, outgoing and energetic Key Holder to join our team. You will be responsible to open and close the store. The Key Holder assists with customer service and ensures that the store is clean and organized. The Key Holder will be the first person at the store and the last one to leave, requiring a high level of conscientiousness and responsibility.
- Motivate team with a positive attitude and approach
- Supervise opening and closing of the store
- Develop sales strategies to reach new customers and also grab the attention of already existing
- Acquainted with sales items and procedures in order to provide accurate information to enhance the customer experience
- Assist with store operational duties including inventory, ordering and training
- Cross train on all roles to help anywhere when necessary
- Participate in training and comply with all industry requirements
What you bring
- Excellent communication skills to interact with clients and team members
- Customer first attitude
- Strong leadership skills to effectively guide and manage a team to achieving goals
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, and ability to make the right decisions
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- 19 years old or age as specified by the AGCO.
- CANSELL training certification
- Flexible with hours of work
- Minimum of 3-5 years of retail experience
- Able to lift boxes 5-30 lbs
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Retail sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
- Cannsell Certificate (required)
Work Location: In person