Hey there! Thanks for clicking (or tapping!).
We're CleaningPros Edmonton and we strive to be the best employer you’ve ever had. We believe we can achieve this because we put an equal focus on our team members, as we do our customers (if the team isn’t happy the customer isn’t happy!).
We try not to forget that we are all human and life isn’t always perfect. Our manager’s goal is to SUPPORT our team members rather than 'manage' (so I guess we should call them 'Supporters' then?).
We believe this is why our team is quite happy (on most days!) in a very demanding industry.
The only hardline our management takes is our ‘no drama/gossip’ policy, which allows our whole team to focus on the work at hand.
In complete honesty Professional Cleaning is very demanding work. It's no walk in the park.
But it is very rewarding and made even better when you have a whole team that works hard (which we do!).
If you have a positive attitude, are willing to show up and give it your best, we want you to apply.
We will teach you the rest! (that rhymed! -we love to jest.)
Besides Our Awesome Team & Support Staff, Here Are Some Other Things We Offer At CleaningPros:
* You never work any evenings or weekends
- Our team works Monday through Friday between 9AM & 5PM.
*No Experience Required.
-Training will be provided. You just have to be a hard worker.
*Benefits (health, dental, life insurance) available for full-time staff after 6 months
- If you have a family, they are included in the plan.
*No limit on days off/vacation days as long as 2 or more weeks notice is given
- It’s nice knowing that you can build work around your life.
*Company iPad with cellular connection provided free of charge
- All communication happens through your company iPad.
- Or if you prefer you can use your Personal phone and receive $25/month.
*You keep 100% of your tips
- You got the tip. You get to keep all of it.
*Same wage paid for cleaning time and travel time between appointments
- We pay you the same wage all day. Simple as that.
*We provide you with all the tools and supplies you need
- We have a great professional kit. We refill you each week. You can't do good work without good tools.
*Probation Starts At $16.50/Hour, $17.50/hr automatic increase after 3 month probation
- Or sooner!
*Fuel Rate paid out on every cheque
- We help offset your gas usage on top of your regular pay. Nifty!
*Opportunity to receive a guaranteed interview for all internal job postings, office & field!
- We are a quickly growing company. Over 50% of our head office team started their work as a professional cleaner. So everyone gets it.
*Opportunity to transfer to any other cities CleaningPros operates in
- We currently operate in Edmonton, Red Deer, Calgary, Saskatoon & Winnipeg. More cities to come!
Of Course We Are Looking For People Who Are Going To Be a Good Fit For Our Team. Here is What We Will Ask Of You:
*Be reliable and on time
- We put a big focus on punctuality and reliability. If you call in sick constantly or have trouble being on time for work, please don’t apply, sorry!
*Have your own means of transportation
- You have to reliably be able to get to work and your appointments.
*Be available at minimum 3 days a week (Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm)
- We have p/t and f/t positions available. But our minimum is 3 days availability.
*Have an uber positive attitude
- When things get a little tough, it helps if you can still smile : ) Unless you just came home from the dentist. That hurts. Don't do it.
*Have a valid driver's license
- You will need to drive to work and in between your appointments. This helps if you have a driver's license ;)
*Have a clean criminal record
- Our clients trust us to offer the safest environment possible. We do mandatory full Canada wide checks (you don't have to go to the police station, we can internally process it!).
So...Still Think You’re a Good Fit?
- Reply with a copy of your resume, references and availability or send it in -Kerry will be the one looking at your stuff, feel free to send her a joke (she's British).
- Questions? We got answers! We try to make this as thorough as possible but feel free to reach out to our HR team if you have any questions, comments or feedback.
You can reach us at 1-855-925-7767 (you can also text that same number if you have a quick question and we'll text back).
Thanks for reading. It must mean you are still interested if you got all the way down here. What are you waiting for? Send in that resume! : )
Check out our video on YouTube whilst your here : )
Job Type: Full-time
- Drivers License (Class 5) & Reliable Vehicle (Required)