About Hot Zone Training Consultants:
Founded in 1997, Hot Zone Training Consultants provide health and safety training, consulting, respirator fit testing, rescue, risk assessment and hazardous material services across Ontario. We work closely with clients to support the prevention of workplace injuries and illnesses and improve performance.
- Support and schedule client service requests.
- Determine client service needs and prepare client estimates and invoices.
- Schedule and support health and safety training sessions and equipment evaluations.
- General reception duties including greeting clients and trainees, answering client calls, responding to client voice messages and e-mails in a timely manner, as well as triaging client requests.
- Prepare, package and ship training materials to trainers.
- Support accounts payable and receivable.
- Manage corporate scheduling calendar.
- Assist with managing Client Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Support corporate marketing strategies by developing marketing collateral including social media posts, e-blasts, registration forms and other social marketing elements.
- Order and maintain head office stores and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 4 - 6 years of demonstrated customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exception interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Google Applications, Quickbooks, Mail Chimp, Adobe and Zoom.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a dynamic team.
- College or university education with background in health and safety, human resources management or marketing (Preferred).
- Ability to speak, read and write in French is considered an asset (Preferred).
Applicants, please e-mail your covering letter and resume to the attention of Patrick Rodgerson, Operations Director no later than Friday August 21th, 2020 by 4:00PM.
Hot Zone Training Consultants Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibilities for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, we will provide accommodations to all candidates that require them. Accommodations are available for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. For candidates selected to participate in the recruitment and/or assessment process, please inform the hiring manager of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Reference ID: 105
Application deadline: 2020-08-21
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Work From Home
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- office administration: 3 years (Required)