YWCA TORONTO EMPLOYMENT CENTRE
2425 EGLINTON AVENUE EAST SUITE #303
TORONTO, ON M1K 5G8
The Job is on Behalf of a Partner Employer
Please forward your resume and specify the position and the code in your email
Position: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (NO SALE) – MO (Code)
Job Location (intersection): Progress Ave & Markham Rd
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide optimum customer service to the clients and end users of the company’s products and services.
- Build customer histories by logging accurate information and case notes in a call-tracking database for each contact.
- Route calls to appropriate resource(s) as necessary.
- Provide timely feedback to supervisors/management regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Excellent customer service skills; proactive; professional and friendly approach to be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Active listening skills; demonstrating the ability to problem solve and make sound decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid work ethic combined with a positive “can do” attitude
- Proficient in various computer/software programs
- Familiar with customer service principles and practices
- Able to work independently as well as within a team environment
My ideal candidate will be: Punctual, Reliable, excellent phone manner, comfortable with call centre environment
Hours of Work: Must be available to work shifts between Monday to Sunday between 8:00am to 12:00am (8 hour shifts and 2 days off every week)
- Monthly incentives of up to $100 on top of your base pay
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Great growth opportunities
- Professional, fast-paced and challenging work environment
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)