- This is an in-shop assembly and field technician position with very limited computer work.
- Candidates with an electronics background is preferred.
- Must be comfortable working at heights.
Harris Time is an established scoreboard, digital sign manufacturing, and service company located in Oakville, Ontario. As we expand our operations we are looking for personnel to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, goal driven person that can grow with our company.
Applicants should be mechanically minded, good at troubleshooting and have experience using small power tools and variety of hand tools.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assembly of scoreboards, shot clocks and a variety of sports timers.
- Installation of scoreboards, media centers and televisions using ladders, scissor or aerial lifts
- Install conduit and related cables for different applications using ladder, scissor or aerial lifts
- Travel within the province to service customer timers or clocks
- Repair electronic timers and controllers from a wide range of companies.
- Maintain accurate records and document installation, service and maintenance work.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment by following safety practices
- Experience in electronics or electrical field
- Able to read electronic schematics
- Experience using multimeters and soldering
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Must be able to lift objects up to 50lbs
- Must be flexible to work extra hours when required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Small tool: 1 year (Preferred)
- electronics: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Oakville, ON (Preferred)
- G (Preferred)