GroupQuest Account Manager – Service Department
GroupQuest Benefits Resources Inc. is a Nation-wide Group Benefits Managing General Agency (MGA) working in partnership with advisors and insurance carriers. With over 20 years of experience, knowledge and expertise, GroupQuest offers full back office support and service to advisors in all aspects of group benefits, allowing them the opportunity to stay focused and knowledgeable in front of prospects and clients. Leveraging size and a large block of business with over 14 insurance carriers in Canada, GroupQuest quotes on behalf of advisors, analyzes and negotiates quotes and renewals, ensuring the best outcome. Professional, ready-to-present reports provide advisors a competitive edge with more knowledge, expertise and confidence.
The client service team is the heart of our operation. For new brokers, the service team members are the ones who make the first impression, and our warm, courteous and efficient response to their group needs is what fortifies our stellar reputation in the industry.
GroupQuest currently has an opening for an Intermediate Service team member at its office in Mississauga. This position includes benefits and a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. If you are a highly motivated, energetic, bi-lingual professional with experience in reception and customer service, this is your opportunity to join a fantastic, vibrant, growing company!
- Maintain regular communication with brokers to ensure their group needs are met, plus build relationships
- Pricing, preparing and executing plan changes
- Pulling and preparing experience reports, including more detailed reports for larger groups
- Handing and resolving escalated claims, admin, and billing issues
- Assist with commission and contracting issues
- Manage the submission and tracking of all MGA appointment letters
- Manage and process the submission of Agent of Record letters
- Manage the submission of termination letters
- Manage overdue account notifications and pending terminations due to minimum participation requirements
Post-secondary education; GBA designation under CEBS program is considered an asset.
At least 2 years of group benefits experience.
Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
Excellent command of the English language, including strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Group insurance principles and assessment techniques
- Comprehensive Knowledge of group benefit plans and terminology
- Excellent reasoning, judgment and decision-making abilities
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Time-management skills and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment