Everest Academy is seeking a dynamic, engaging, and innovative teacher for the 2019-2020 academic year.
The successful candidate will:
- plan, implement and assess intermediate level science courses in accordance with Ontario Ministry of Education documents;
- plan, implement and assess senior level general science courses in accordance with Ontario Ministry of Education documents;
- enhance student learning through the use of the school’s online learning platform;
- utilize effective classroom management to create a positive learning environment;
- create supportive relationships and rapport with students, parents and colleagues.
The successful candidate will have:
- a Bachelor’s degree, B.Ed. and membership in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers;
- relevant teaching experience;
- excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- a strong desire to become fully immersed in the school’s culture.
Everest Academy is Canada's fastest growing private school specializing in the education of student-athletes. Join a vibrant environment where learning is centered around the student. For more information about Everest Academy and the school’s SELF platform, please visit www.everestacademies.com.
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews will take place on Thursday, June 6 from 1:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
- Master's Degree (Required)
- Vaughan, ON (Preferred)
- OCT (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)