Work, travel, and explore the culturally rich Newfoundland and Labrador all at once!*
*Are you a passionate Canadian healthcare professional with a thirst for adventure and a desire to make a positive impact in remote communities?
Canadian Health Labs (CHL) is a national healthcare solutions provider contracted to provide healthcare services for various public and private sector organizations throughout Canada. This is an opportunity to contribute to keeping Canadians safe and healthy while getting to explore new locations across our beautiful country.
Our team is looking for Registered Nurses in the Emergency Department for travel assignments throughout Newfoundland and Labrador to provide health services in hospitals and/or long-term care settings. The Registered Nurse monitors and delivers nursing care to clients as directed by the nursing care plan and in accordance with all required internal and external professional practice standards.
This is a TRAVEL role. Applicants must be willing and able to be deployed in Canada for 30 days or more. We offer flexible agreement lengths, with long-term deployment incentives available. All travel and accommodation costs are 100% covered by CHL.
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing and registered in good standing with the governing body of your province.
- As a Registered Nurse, we require a minimum of two (2) years of recent Canadian full-time Emergency Department experience.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of patient- and family-centered care.
- Proficient clinical skills in assessment, physical examination, and nursing intervention.
- Ability to establish relationships based on mutual respect and trust.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and recognize when consultation is needed.
- Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population.
- Must be able to travel domestically.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Canadian Triage and Acuity Scale (CTAS)
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination as per provincial Immunization Policy.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation package with opportunities for overtime.
- Concierge Service: Our logistics team is dedicated to your relocation and acclimation. Travel expenses, including flights, accommodation, and transportation, are covered.
- Professional development opportunities.
- The chance to explore various destinations and immerse yourself in different cultures.
- Networking opportunities with healthcare professionals Canada-wide.
- Accommodation and travel arrangements are provided during assignments.
Canadian Health Labs (CHL) is committed to Global Ethics and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and equitable work environment where all associates are represented, supported, and treated fairly and respectfully. We believe in selecting, developing, and rewarding the best candidate for the job based on the requirements and responsibilities of the role. If you are contacted for any opportunity with us and require any accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please be sure to communicate your needs with your recruiter. Any information shared will be treated confidentially and only transferred to provide a positive and accessible candidate experience.
QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED Diploma/Degree in Nursing and registered in good standing with the governing body of your province. As a Registered Nurse, we require a minimum of two (2) years of recent Canadian full-time Emergency Department experience. You have demonstrated knowledge of patient- and family-centered care. Proficient clinical skills in assessment, physical examination, and nursing intervention. Ability to establish relationships based on mutual respect and trust. Ability to exercise independent judgment and recognize when consultation is needed. Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population. Must be able to travel domestically. CERTIFICATIONS Basic Life Support (BLS) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for some specialty areas Provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination as per provincial Immunization Policy. Must be willing to undergo a background check.
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person