A little about us
At Freedom, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings affordable wireless services to Canadians – and they’re taking notice. We provide not only the wireless freedom Canadians want, but the wireless freedom Canadians deserve and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
As a Retail Specialist, you will…
- Drive sales by offering best-in-class mobile plans to our customers
- Live out our Values to provide exceptional customer service
- Ensure an engaging and rewarding workplace for yourself and peers
You’ve applied to this role because you don’t shy away from a challenge. You’re goal-oriented and in control of your own destiny. You have excellent verbal communication that allows you to encourage unscripted, organic and engaging conversations with our customers. You love reaching your personal and professional objectives and want to be a part of a team that celebrates success together.
A typical day
As a Retail Specialist, your primary daily interactions will be with your co-workers and customers. You will be an integral part of a welcoming and diverse environment that encourages healthy competition for sales incentives. You will highlight the benefits of Freedom Mobile and educate our customers on the latest products and promotions available.
What we offer...
- Industry-leading Sales Excellence Award programs with the opportunity to win phones, TVs and trips through sales achievement!
- Extensive training as part of your onboarding and dedicated resources for continuous learning
- Competitive earning potential with commissions and bonus plans
- Incredible employee discounts on Shaw Communications products for all your entertainment needs
- An Employee Phone Program that gives you access to great deals on phone plans as well as a mobile phone subsidy
- Paid vacation so that you can have a healthy work-life balance
- A customizable benefits plan to suit you and your family’s needs, including potential extended coverage on massages, Invisalign and laser eye surgery
- The ability to have an engaging conversation to discover our customer’s needs and deliver a winning solution
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment where customers can expect prompt and personal service
- A positive attitude that leads to exceptional customer experience
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
You may be required to work in other Freedom Mobile store locations within a 35km radius of your Home Store.
This posting will close on January 20, 2020.
Freedom Mobile is a subsidiary of Shaw Communications Inc.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Broadcast Services. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.