At Dollar Tree Canada, we know it’s our people that make us unique. Our growth and success comes from our amazing team, our unbelievable everyday deals, and our commitment to great customer service.
Dollar Tree Canada is a division of Dollar Tree Inc., a Fortune 200 company and a leading discount retailer with over 15,000 stores across North America. Known for its “thrill of the hunt”, Dollar Tree takes pride in providing exceptional product selection, service and value with every shopping experience.
Dollar Tree Canada is looking for a Full-Time Assistant Manager - Merchandising with flexible weekday, evening and weekend availability to work in our store located at 310-3020 Meadows Parkway, Saskatoon, SK, to help fuel growth in the Saskatoon, SK market.
What you will do as an Assistant Manager - Merchandising:
- Deliver great customer service
- Manage the flow of goods from the receiving area to the sales floor
- Lead the merchandising team to ensure merchandise is well-presented, and merchandising standards are followed
- Foster a culture of safety while meeting productivity targets
- Recruit, train and develop a team of merchandising experts focused on customer service
- Assist in all areas of the store as needed
Your qualifications include:
- Friendly and helpful team player
- Safety focused mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift, bend and move merchandise weighing up to 50 lbs
- Completion of secondary school
- Retail management experience preferred
- Flexible work availability
Dollar Tree Canada is growing fast and looking for individuals with a great attitude who enjoy being part of a high-energy team! If you want to part of our success and join a team where you can learn, have fun and grow your career, Dollar Tree Canada is the choice for you!
Interested candidates please apply directly by e-mail via this website. We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Dollar Tree Canada, we value a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential and the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring. We are happy to work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please let us know about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work, and about any individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Reference ID: 820-40256
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Retail Management: 1 year (preferred)