Kridworx Inc. is a dynamic construction company focussing on concrete formwork projects across the lower mainland in the commercial and industrial building sector.
We are looking to expend our teams and have exciting career opportunities for experienced and energetic carpenters or assistant carpenters. You would be working on projects such as tilt-up buildings, multilevel parkades, commercial retail buildings and infra structure projects.
- carpentry back ground (minimum two years of carpentry experience)
- energetic and high work ethics;
- Must be physically fit;
- ability to read blue prints will be and advantage;
- WHMIS, Fall Protection,& Forklift tickets and advantage
If you have a minimum of two years experience in carpentry, preferably with concrete formwork, we would like to hear form you.
Kridworx offers a competitive wage and excellent carrier opportunities, as well as extended health and medical Benefit plan.
Please send us by email your resume and cover letter for the attention of The Hiring Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 1 year (Required)
- Carpentry: 1 year (Required)
- Lower Mainland, BC (Required)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Required)
- English (Required)