A & J Lancaster Auto Inc is currently seeking to hire a Tire and Lube Technician in Burlington, ON.
The Tire and Lube Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of customer vehicles. They will be responsible for the installation and repair of new tires as well as existing tires. The Tire and Lube Technician will also be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of all fluids within the vehicle and customer requests.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect, test, diagnose and repair tires
- Maintain, install and repair all internal and external external control arms, suspension bushings, wheel cylinders, tires, mirrors, door handles, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on all vehicle electrical systems including headlights, taillights, turn signals, brakes etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on all vehicle fluids including brake fluid, oil and oil cooler etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on all vehicle tires including tires with air pressure below manufacturer’s specifications as well as those with higher pressure measured from a gauge fitted to a dynamometer
- Troubleshoot engine problems including engine misfires, electrical problems etc.
- Perform regular checks of tire pressure, weight, size etc. as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50-$21.26 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burlington, ON L7L 5Y4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person