Absolute Pest Control is looking for a Sales & Service Technician to join our team!
Since 2001, we are a family owned and operated business servicing the greater Calgary area. We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable individual. Our growing team requires someone who is efficient at time management, have excellent customer service skills, and seek opportunities to learn and push not only themselves put the company further.
At Absolute Pest Control, we strive to provide an elevated level of customer service quality and effective pest control methods. We are always researching innovative ideas to continue to stay ahead of competitors and provide environmentally conscious options for our customers. We aim to focus on educating our customers on the varying methods of pest control that can be used to solve or reduce their pest problems and building trusting relationships.
Join our team and enjoy your work with opportunities for growth and advancement! If this sounds like an environment you would excel in, then send us your resume!
We would like to thank all the applicants who have applied, however, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information on Absolute Pest Control, visit our website at www.apcpestfree.com
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Sales & Service Technician, you would be reporting to the Office Manager. An assigned territory will be your responsibility and will require regular monthly and daily management. You will provide inspections and treatments to a variety of residential and commercial businesses ranging from single family homes, apartments, restaurants, warehouses, and office buildings. Each month you will also be required to gather new business through sales. Absolute Pest Control offers bonuses for new commercial contracts as well as a competitive commission structure for monthly service work completed.
You would be servicing Calgary and surrounding areas such as Chestermere and Strathmore. A company truck, uniform, and cellphone will also be provided.
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid driver’s license required
- Highschool Diploma, G.E.D or equivalent required
- Structural Pesticide License for Alberta strongly preferred
- Two (2) or more years of experience at a Pest Control Company
- Past pest control experience servicing commercial and residential customers
- Must be comfortable working with heights
- Must be proficient in using computer software including – Google Drive, Excel, Outlook
- Clean abstract and criminal record – proof will be required as part of the interview process
- Effective communication skills
- Task planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Work well as an individual and in a team setting
- Flexible work schedule – some Saturday work may be needed.
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Salary and monthly bonuses and commission
- 2 weeks vacation
- Training and career development opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
- Service Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)
- Alberta Pesticide Applicators Certificate (Preferred)