We know what you’re thinking: who wants to work for an insurance company? Funny, many of our employees once said the same thing and they’ve been here a long time! Read on to see why we’re one of Canada’s Best Employers today!
At BrokerLink, we’re re-defining the insurance experience by incorporating innovative ways to make insurance easier, efficient and, believe it or not - fun!
If you’re a post-secondary graduate with exceptional customer-service skills, a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit, we can offer you the opportunity to pursue a meaningful, long-term career in insurance.
No insurance experience is necessary for this role. We provide and pay for all training to become a licensed insurance broker in the province of Alberta. Once you’re done training, you’ll be on your way to helping people protect what’s most important to them.
If you love learning, helping people and having fun, this is the job for you!
Some of the perks of working with us include:
- A competitive base salary and the opportunity to earn commission
- Good job security: insurance is an essential service
- Flexible work arrangements available
- On-the-job training and a commitment to your growth and development
- An Employee Stock Purchase program and an RRSP with a company matching component
- A flexible health and dental benefits package
- A casual ‘dress for your day’ environment
- Becoming part of a company that is one of Canada’s best employers (Named by Kincentric in 2020)
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping customers find insurance solutions that meet their needs.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and offering advice that helps them make informed decisions.
- Creating a trusting environment that fosters sales and customer retention.
- Testing new sales strategies, techniques and processes while providing feedback.
- Actively engaging in training and professional development.
What you bring to the table:
- Post Secondary Education
- Relevant sales and customer service experience
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process
At BrokerLink, we know there’s more to your decision about where you work than just the work itself. We know that helping our people achieve their career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance is what sets us apart. Our commitment to our employees is to offer workplace benefits that set the standard for them and their families. Along with a professional and fulfilling work environment, we provide competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit programs and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
Our values help guide us and our commitment to excel in all aspects of our business. Joining our team means you’ll have the opportunity to live our values.
Learn more about BrokerLink’s Living Our Values.
At BrokerLink, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.
Job Type: Full-time