February 7, 2019
Reale Born.lnc is a team of talented, creative and dedicated people that design, fabricate and install custom architectural metal and glass elements in both residential and commercial markets. We strive to provide the highest level of craftsmanship.
We are looking for a Lead Installer to collaborate with our office and shop teams in the development of installation approaches during the design stage of our projects. Any item that has gone through the design & fabrication stages is then installed by the Reale Born Inc. installation team. The installation team is led by the Lead Installer during this final phase of the project. Customer satisfaction is a key component to any project’s progression and completion. At Reale Born Inc. we take pride in consistently delivering at or beyond our client’s expectations. The Lead Installer works with various materials including steel, stainless steel, brass, bronze, glass and other materials as required.
Reale Born Inc. range of work includes; Fireplace Surrounds, Guardrails, Metal Doors, Rangehoods, Metal Cladding, Screens, Stairs, Railings, Water features, Planter Boxes and any other metal upon client request.
lf you take pride in your work and enjoy a challenge, we would like to hear from you.
Starting rate may vary based on experience and is between $25 to $30 per hour, with great potential for further growth.
Our New lead Installer must;
- Review and understand the scheduling requirements of each project
- Participate in project meetings with Estimators, Project Managers, Shop Managers, and Designers as required
- Understand installation drawing packages (existing condition, approval, and part drawings) to properly execute projects
- Acknowledge and understand project delivery goals
- Prepare for the day’s and subsequent days installations by: securing the installation crew, scheduling vehicles, ensuring availability of required tools, locating hardware specs on-line and calling suppliers for availability of materials as and if required
- Obtain all necessary information as well as any new or missing information from the project manager, or shop manager
- Collaborate with the Shop Supervisor from time to time to help finalize any installation details, while keeping in mind that good design and aesthetics must not be compromised
- On a daily basis, review work in progress with Shop Supervisor to respond to any changes to ensure all project installation requirements are met.
- Travel to job sites daily
- Some overnight travel may be required on specific projects
- Operate installation equipment such as power tools, chain falls, genie lifts etc.
- Work carefully and vigilantly, often around finished floors and walls in upscale homes
- Careful use of ladders and or staging as required
- Able to work at heights and use land yards and tie off equipment
- Collaborate with other trades on site
- Responsible for the supervision of Junior installers during installations
- Delegate installation tasks to the other installers to properly and efficiently complete project in a safe manner
- Metal fabrication experience
- Versed in various types of metalworking tools and techniques
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility to adapt to different projects & jobsites
- Understanding of safe working practices on jobsite
- OSHA course certifications are a plus
- Current Driver’s License, clean driving record
- Working at Heights Qualifications Optional
- Must have excellent communication skills. Must be able to communicate well with architects, interior designers, homeowners, contractors and subcontractors as well as material suppliers. Clear and precise communication skills are a must. Ability to communicate between project manager, client and shop/office personnel to ensure expectations of both are met.
- Strong decision-making skills i.e. knowing when to call the project manager to discuss on site issues.
- Flexibility to adapt to the smaller discrepancies that may arise on site
- Recognize when to seek advice from others on the team
- Physical Environment – office, customer office, customer homes, project construction sites, shop floor
- Must be comfortable working at heights
General computer skills needed occasionally
General Job Duties:
- Hours – Mon/Thurs – 7am- 4pm, Friday 7am- 1pm
- Attend project site meetings when required
- Effectively document any project related change information and relay it back to project manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Installation: 3 years (Required)