oewen is looking for a Service Coordinator to join the Canadian Sales team. The Service Coordinator is responsible for communicating with various internal and external customers and service team members focusing on ensuring service work is scheduled and prioritized effectively and that follow up is maintained to ensure the work is complete and fully documented in a timely manner. This is a full time, permanent position and reports to the Director, Canadian Sales.There is flexibility to have this position located in either Steinbach MB or Oakville ON.
- Work closely with service technicians, service writers, field service team, homeowners and technical support specialists to diagnose and resolve customer issues across Canada.
- Identify, order and coordinate installation of required parts
- Schedule installation and service activities between homeowners, builders, service personnel and others as necessary
- Prepare and submit warranty claims based on the applicable warranty policy
- Determine cost and collect payment for chargeable services
- Communicate in a courteous and professional manner with internal and external customers via email, phone and internal systems.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of demonstrated customer service experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficiency with English – effective written and verbal communication and listening skills
- Intuitive and able to anticipate and manage internal and external customer needs
- Solid background in identifying and determining effective solutions to problems
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Works well both independently and within a team environment
- Strong attention to details and time management skills
- Effective computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Loewen product is an asset
- Knowledge of Fenestration industry is an asset
Who We Are
Loewen is a manufacturer of wood
windows and doors designed and built
for premium residential new
and distinctive light commercial
We foster a safe, positive environment
and encourage innovation, growth and
teamwork through a foundation of
open communication and respect. We
have a culture where diversity is
valued and where you have the
opportunity to make a difference.
To enrich people's lives by creating exceptional experiences
Our Guiding Principles:
Together we share a passion for
design, precision craftsmanship and
relationships as we achieve our vision
to be the world’s leading supplier of
luxury windows and doors.
Loewen is located in Steinbach MB, a peaceful and easy highway commute.
How to Apply:
Please apply on-line by submitting your resume and salary expectations to: http://www.loewen.com/careers
To Learn More:
Visit our website to learn more about
Loewen at: http://www.loewen.com
Follow this link to learn more about what we do:
Job Type: Full-time